8/21/2004

eNtry: #011:: Poetics of Perversion ::

:: CONFESSION::

LOS ANGELES 15.08.2004 1.11AM

A man recently confessed...
>> to a dark and shameful secret... >>
His own private fetish...
His own private nightmare...

Mmm..."I'd like you to step on me..
"Kick me..."
he begged...

Faceless...
American...
Bound by his own solitude ...
By the bondage of his own, internal sado-masochistic clock ...
By the cyber-chat- hiss of -red-white-and-blue-desperation..
Fetish fucking central...
"Move it along here...people...
nothing to see here...
"Next...."

"Why would you want me to do that?" I whispered...
Silence...
"I don't know..." he panted...
Jock-boy...
silicon-city-cool...
L.A. 'marketing' freak...
It's all in the logoism...
free-trade-and-a-botoxed-'silk-route'-if-you-please?
Calm....
Hmm...he was too damn CALM...
From the testosterone of the football field > to the Blahnik spiked heel...

"When did this first begin?"
"I don't know...it just kinda happened!..."
Silence...
So, c'mon..do you kick, baby...?"
"Are we talking sexual gratification?"
"Yes...kick me in the head...please!"
"Baby...Pleasure. Pain...I've got it any way you want it..."

IRAQ 21.08.2004 5.37AM

Motion- sensors installed in the Iraqi 'oil-pipeline zone'....
Mmm...100% pure-cut-crude-narcotic-for-the-western-world...
Worth dying for... apparently...
>> now oil hits all time-high... $49 a barrel, folks >>
democracy HAS come cheap, momma...
Just like we knew it always would...
A smile...
Fleeting...
Scathing commentary from the 'No Spin' zone..?.
Not me!
Never!

British soldiers play cat-and-mouse-with-invisible saboteurs...
Kohl-rimmed eyes, shrouded in black, steal like thieves through the burnt shells of our old reality....
Hollywood is just green that they don't own the copyright....
It's box-office-gold...
Those sons-of-bitches, wish!

The poetics of our own perversion plays out in front of us...
Bukowski, you visionary bum, you saw it all in the bottom of a whiskey glass....
barfly....
it's the only way to handle this madness...
submerge...
somewhere...
dark...
and in perpetual silence...

But, it's okay...
Really, it is...
I'll hold your hand and talk you through this...

I'm thinking the world's an amphetamine hit...
Events...
daily...
hourly..
secondly....
Perpetually wired for sound...
That hiss...
The hiss of fetish and denial of our own unfolding extinction...

The electorate rolls oiled...
diebold takes control once again...
>> let's hope it wagers honesty, this time around >>
campaign smears...
So predictable, silly....

The world is full of predators...
strong dominate the weak...
"baby...kick me..please," ...
"No. Not right now, dammit!"

Abu Ghraib is the new Nuremberg...
"But, sir, I was just doing my job....
I was just following orders..."

Rub the salt >> deep into those wounds, private >>
Air the military's dirty laundry ...
Show their strength, their weakness and their hypocrisy....
C'mon..the revolution was always going to be televised...


NEW YORK 15.08.2004 1.17AM

Somewhere on the lower eastside...
Another man...
Another fetish...
"Do you have a moment? I need to talk to you ....?"
I'm busy..."
Silence..
"Hmm... okay..."
"I want to talk to you about love?"
"...I'm only 23-and-English-so-please-tell-me-what-you-know..."
"Liar!"
A short time later....
a man sits alone...
he, himself and the object of his 'real' affection...
...hard in his palm....

SOMEWHERE 21.08.2004 10.02PM

damn these freaks and perverts...
these silent-stalkers-and-cheap-corridor-whores...
fucking predators...
damn the eternal beauty of this vodka-tinged-world...
all tart and bitter...
crazy-ass-bitch...
how sweet life looks through the dregs and debris of a world without tomorrow...

# transmission ends #
















No comments: